Radical Action is a fast-paced Colt Kelley thriller
Radical Action is unique thriller. It’s not about cops or spys. The story revolves around Colt Kelley, an ordinary guy, and an eco-terrorist group in Colorado. There’s way more to the plot than first appearances suggest and the effects of a vast conspiracy reach far beyond destruction at mountain ski resorts. Strap yourself in next to Colt and prepare for a rocket-paced ride. Here’s what to expect.
- A compelling opening. This thriller starts off with a bang as the eco-terrorist group, E-Force, launches its first attack against AmeResort Corporation. But what does this mean in the vast scheme of the plot? You won’t stop reading until you find out.
- An ordinary protagonist. Colt Kelley is a rugged, yet ordinary guy with insecurities and flaws. Thrust into the cross hairs of law enforcement and a lethal network of merciless thugs and corrupt cops, he must tap every ounce of strength and courage to stop a ruthless evil.
- A worthy antagonist. There are a host of villains in Radical Action, but the most menacing is Zed Cain, the eco-terrorist leader. He’s as intimidating as a rogue Comanche warrior and harbors the cold indifference of an executioner.
- A compelling setting. Almost everyone appreciates the breathtaking beauty of the mountains, rivers, and plateaus of western Colorado.
- A great plot. Radical Action is a tangle of tension-building plot lines, inexorably woven into a taut rope that pulls readers into the story. Radical Action goes far beyond an eco-terrorist campaign. And the political motives are far from clear.
- Multiple viewpoints. If you like Tom Clancy, you will enjoy the multi-dimensional nature of Radical Action. Initially, readers must be astute to keep track of characters and plotlines, but it’s worth it. Everything is drawn inward like iron filings to a magnet.
- Struggle and emotion. Colt Kelley and other key characters are cast into physical and emotional turmoil that forces them to face past weakness and tap inner strength in order to persevere. As the story unfolds, readers discover the multi-dimensional nature of these characters and sympathize with them.
- Danger rises while the clock ticks. Colt Kelley’s predicament worsens with each chapter. Will his fate be prison, death, or something worse. Colt’s strength, stamina, and inner resources are stretched to the breaking point. Despite the world closing in around him, Colt must stop E-Force from hurtling toward an unthinkable act of terror.
- A compelling climax. At the climax, Colt faces impossible odds. He’s fighting to save not just his life, but everything of meaning and importance. Adversity forges his strength, courage, and cunning. Colt is the only obstacle to the E-Force conspiracy.
- A satisfying ending. After finishing the last page of Radical Action, you can finally catch your breath. then you’ll hope for a sequel It’s coming!
Here’s an excerpt from Chapter 6 of Radical Action. You can get Radical Action on amazon.com at…